Sunday, April 1, 2007

(Week 9) Exercise #21

Podcasts. After a little searching, I finally found the search box on iTunes. I was impressed with the little pictures and being able to read the title of the podcast when I moved the pointer over the picture. But was less impressed with iTunes general set up. The constant trying to sell me an ipod or some product thereof was distracting.
The others were much easier to navigate, podcastalley.com and yahoo podcasts. As far as finding Library related things, I found a song by the Laughing Librarian called "The OPAC sucks."
I'm not sure if I'm ready yet to be a podcast publisher. But for now, I'll settle for listening to what others have too say.
On my bloglines account, I added a podcast from the San Francisco Chronicle called Food for Your Ears.

No comments: